php - jasperphp error passing parameters -


in jasper report have sql sentence this:

select * table $p!{my_where} 

in php program, i'm calling report way:

    jasperphp::process(         base_path() . '/app/reports/report.jasper',          false,         array("pdf"),         array("my_where" => "where field = value"),         \config::get('database.connections.mysql')         )->execute(); 

then, error message:

wrong report param format!

doing simple way works, mean:

in report:

select * table $p!{field} = $p{value} 

in php:

    jasperphp::process(         base_path() . '/app/reports/report.jasper',          false,         array("pdf"),         array("field" => $my_field, "value" => $my_value),         \config::get('database.connections.mysql')         )->execute(); 

the thing is, need build clause dynamically several fields, so, passing "where" parameter must.

any idea?

solved: necessary double quote parameter:

$my_where = '"' .  $my_where . '"';  jasperphp::process(     base_path() . '/app/reports/report.jasper',      false,     array("pdf"),     array("my_where" => $my_where),     \config::get('database.connections.mysql')     )->execute(); 

Popular posts from this blog